Yes , it will work with Cloud based solutions.
Articles in this section
- Am I right in thinking that the "office id" is an overarching ID, which can be associated with multiple practices?
- API & Data Can Impact Your Enterprise In A Big Way
- API Portal Customer Count
- Are you in contact with the different PIMS editor? While we understand that the content of the db is owned by the clinic, is there a risk that the editor voids the warranty of our users for unauthorized use of their system?
- Can we use the App ID and App Secret Key for testing?
- Can you confirm for me that the 'transactions' endpoint works with all softwares ?
- Can you provide us with test office ids and secret keys?
- Do you standardize the fields across the practice management software? For example, in the docs I see “firstname” used to indicate the patients first name. Is this your data type or is it straight out of the practice management software?
- Does the SPC do a cloud dump of the DB at regular interval or does the API communicate directly with the SPC?
- From a business model perspective, we pay for access to the data via the Sikka Software cloud….how does this work from the veterinarian’s perspective? I suspect they pay for the middle ware/support? What does the model look like here?